1. Define Amazon Web Services or AWS.
A: According to the terminology, AWS or Amazon Web Services is defined as a platform that is designed to provide secure cloud services, computing power to clients, database storage options, content delivery and many other services that are all intended towards business development and growth.
2. List out the main components of AWS.
A: Similar to other Cloud Services in the industry, AWS too has been designed in a structured manner and has several key components. Mentioned below is the list of the same:
Amazon Route 53: This is a DNS (Domain Name Service) web service.
Easy Email Service: This service allows customers and clients to address email utilization through normal SMTP or RESTFUL API.
Access Management and Identity: This has been designed in order to provide heightened identity control and protection for a client’s AWS account.
S3 or Simple Storage Device: It is a very well-known utility among all the AWS Services and is mainly used in warehouse equipment.
EC2 or Elastic Compute Cloud: This is a utility designed to manage variable workloads and gives clients the ability to afford on-demand computing sources for hosting.
EBS or Elastic Block Store: This particular utility is used to expand beyond EC2 and is designed to connect EC2 to enable the lifespan of data beyond the capacities of EC2.
Cloud Watch: This is mainly a crisis management utility and is designed to help managers inspect and obtain additional resources in the light of a crisis.
3. Explain what S3 is?
4. What is AMI?
5. Mention what the relationship between an instance and AMI is?
6. What does an AMI include?
A: An AMI includes the following things
- A template for the root volume for the instance
- Launch permissions decide which AWS accounts can avail the AMI to launch instances
- A block device mapping that determines the volumes to attach to the instance when it is launched
7. How can you send a request to Amazon S3?
8. Mention what the difference between Amazon S3 and EC2 is?
A: The difference between EC2 and Amazon S3 is that
9. How many buckets can you create in AWS by default?
10. List out the different services offered by cloud computing.
A: There have been a number of public and private cloud platforms developed these days. All of these are composed of several services/layers of cloud computing. Mentioned below is a list of the same:
PaaS: It is the acronym for Platform as a Service.
IaaS: It is the acronym for Infrastructure as a Service.
SaaS: It is the acronym for Software as a Service.